Quarantine and chill and kindness chatty clubhouse: Jump in and join the conversation! All is welcome!

@PollyannaMom The museum is the American Heritage Museum in Hudson, MA.

Good morning. A bit chilly today, right now 53 degrees and going to about 61. Rain is coming in. I had a nice lunch with my friend yesterday. We can chat for a long time. Then I took a walk with Kenny, Clifford the dog, and the kids. We had dinner. I went back to the condo to wrap gifts and chill a bit. I have an issue with my car registration. My attorney told me I did not need to take Chris off until I sell the car. Well, not so. I called the registry when I could not renew online. I have to get all sorts of documents and go the registry to get Chris off the title and be able to renew the registration. Since I am still paying on the car I need to get documentation from the lien holder too. I spent 45 minutes on the phone with my insurance company getting the document from them. The CS rep was amazing and patient as she had to fill out a long form. I am worried I will not have a renewal by June 30 when it expires. I am really stressed about this. Once the lienholder sends the documentation I will have to go to the cattle call which is the registry. I am going to the one I always went to near where I used to live. I know it and I will be there right when it opens. I feel like something is always lurking out there waiting to spring on me. So frustrating.

Have a good Saturday.

Good rainy Saturday morning. They say it will clear up, band it looks like the sun is trying hard. I was glad for the rain as it helped to set the garden plants

@Snowysmom Good luck getting the issue solved before the end of June.

Stripped the bed and have the sheets in the washer. One load of laundry to do after that.

I watched Elsbeth, SWAT, Fire Country, and Blue Bloods last night, so all caught up. So many season finales, pretty soon there won't be much to watch.

Preakness is today, hoping for a safe race.

Have a nice day

1716043071003.png

God Bless your precious grand daughter, Donald and her family, you of course, you know that, included. I was so blessed to be a preschool director and teacher years ago. Good memories. Happy Summer to all of you.

Thank you so much…!!! 🙂
Both of our daughters were teachers at a preschool for several years, that had a mix of special needs kids and kids without special needs.
They really enjoyed it…!
Our oldest DD is now at home with our granddaughters, and our youngest DD is now in administration at a different school.
And, a happy summer to you and yours, as well…!!! 🙂

Donald Thinking of your family and your MIL. Your kindnesses to her are so wonderful. She is so well cared for and loved.

Thank you very much…!!! 🙂
MIL had a visit from her great granddaughters earlier, so that made her day…!!!

ETA…
Glad you had a nice WDW trip…!!! 🙂
(This is what happens when I edit posts down…I forget stuff…!!!!! 😅)

Last edited:
@PollyannaMom The museum is the American Heritage Museum in Hudson, MA.

Good morning. A bit chilly today, right now 53 degrees and going to about 61. Rain is coming in. I had a nice lunch with my friend yesterday. We can chat for a long time. Then I took a walk with Kenny, Clifford the dog, and the kids. We had dinner. I went back to the condo to wrap gifts and chill a bit. I have an issue with my car registration. My attorney told me I did not need to take Chris off until I sell the car. Well, not so. I called the registry when I could not renew online. I have to get all sorts of documents and go the registry to get Chris off the title and be able to renew the registration. Since I am still paying on the car I need to get documentation from the lien holder too. I spent 45 minutes on the phone with my insurance company getting the document from them. The CS rep was amazing and patient as she had to fill out a long form. I am worried I will not have a renewal by June 30 when it expires. I am really stressed about this. Once the lienholder sends the documentation I will have to go to the cattle call which is the registry. I am going to the one I always went to near where I used to live. I know it and I will be there right when it opens. I feel like something is always lurking out there waiting to spring on me. So frustrating.

Have a good Saturday.

Ugggh on the car registration. Here we can make an appointment to get stuff done at Md MVA as well as do stuff online. Is there any possibility that MA has an option like that?

I couldn't find my title (quickly enough) when I sold the van last December. First, requested a duplicate on line. Then I had to go to MVA - can't even remember why, but made the appointment and was in and out in minutes.

Somehow I think the appointment system may have pushed people to use the online system for renewals as opposed to waiting until the last minute as nobody gets to stand in line anymore.

Oh and I found the old title while clearing out stuff prior to painting - had to clean off my desk,lol.

@lynxstch, I so agree with you about the ending of So Help Me Todd. We had a fair about of tears while watched the end of Young Sheldon!

Welcome back, @Snowysmom !

I had been watching Young Sheldon also. (Will not make any comments so Pollyanna can watch it fresh.)

It's on during dinner creation time and when DD is in the kitchen I feel as if I'm banned, lol. So I find something else to do. I'm happy to be the clean up crew later but in another scenario would get it done during prep work. That's ok. I have my own private chef this way.

The show leads me to BBT which I've probably seen most of the episodes of since retirement.

Unlike many of you, I tend to just watch what is on as opposed to staying current with any series, so I'm mostly not familiar with some of the shows you all mention. During my work life, I had little time for TV other than the local morning weather report. Because of that many shows are new to me. The other part is TV puts me to sleep!

Anyway I do enjoy the range of characters on both series.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter